Join the World’s Most Prestigious Degree, Catch the Desire Career
Spring Semester: January to June
Fall Semester: July to December
Weekly Holiday: Sunday
For LL.B (Hons) & LL.B (Pass) program
- At least 2nd Division or minimum GPA 2.50 in each of SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations on a scale of 5.
- The candidates who have passed ‘A’ level with at least 5 subjects at ‘O’ level with minimum GPA 2.50 (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1).
For LL.M program
- For LL.M (1 year) program, the candidate has to pass LL.B (Hons).
- For LL.M (2 years) program, the candidate has to pass LL.B (pass) program.
- 3 set photocopy of SSC Certificate and Transcript
- 3 set photocopy of HSC/Diploma Certificate and Transcript
- 3 set photocopy of Hon’s Certificate and Transcript (for LL.M)
- 5 copy Passport Size Photo
- 3 copy Stamp Size Photo
LL.M (1 year)
LL.M (1 year)
After completion of Law Degree one can engage himself as a professional of—
§ Various Public and Private jobs
§ Judicial Service (Judge/Magistrate)
§ BCS Cadre
§ University Teaching
§ Defense Force Officer (Judge Advocate General)
§ Secretary at Law Ministry
§ Legal Officer at various Banks and Foreign Embassy
§ Court PP/GP
§ Case Officer
§ Law Officer at various International Organizations (such as UNHCR, UNDP, WHO, UNICEF, ILO etc.)
§ Legal Advisor at different Institutions
Md. Billal Hossain
Department of Law